It is that time of the year: Area newspapers are interviewing candidates for local offices and publishing their answers. The latest newspaper to do this is the Sheboygan Press. Earlier this week, it published the responses given by Democrats Michael Beardsley, Matt Boor, and Jessica King–to the same set of questions. The three are competing against each other in a partisan primary on Aug. 11, with the winner advancing to meet incumbent GOP 6th District Congressman Glenn Grothman on Nov. 3.
- WWJD 545? We’re asking a relevant, critical question
- Your rights when it comes to voter intimidation; don’t let it happen to you on Election Day
- OPINION: Here is why Jess King deserves our votes and why Glenn Grothman does not
- 41st State Assembly candidate Nate Zimdars releases new campaign video
- USA Today breaks tradition; endorses Biden for president
- Join RC’s Center for Politics and the People for first-hand look at Trump’s war on the media and the impact of fake news
- Organizer of petition drive to recall Gov. Evers and Lt. Gov. Barnes says she has the needed signatures, but does she?
- Tom Stepanek, longtime local Dem activist, quoted in New York Times article on how Trump’s words fuel hatred