It is that time of the year: Area newspapers are interviewing candidates for local offices and publishing their answers. The latest newspaper to do this is the Sheboygan Press. Earlier this week, it published the responses given by Democrats Michael Beardsley, Matt Boor, and Jessica King–to the same set of questions. The three are competing against each other in a partisan primary on Aug. 11, with the winner advancing to meet incumbent GOP 6th District Congressman Glenn Grothman on Nov. 3.
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends observe social distancing rules at August meeting
- Beardsley, Boor, and King interviewed by Sheboygan Press
- Once again, here is information on how to vote using an absentee ballot; please share with family, friends, neighbors, coworkers or anyone of voting age
- In your quest to be an informed voter, make sure you check out the Wisconsin Examiner
- You knew this was going to happen: Arsonists destroy Democratic Party headquarters in Phoenix