Don’t forget to attend our monthly meeting this Saturday.
The meeting will be in the upstairs conference room at 10 a.m., in the Caestecker Public Library, Green Lake. Refreshments will be served and the public–as always–is welcome.
A number of critical items are on the agenda.
- Election of officers. Only official members of the Green Lake County Democratic Party (dues-paying) are eligible to vote. We announced the slate of officers at our last meeting. View slate. Nominations can be made from the floor.
- A recap of our impressive activities and efforts in 2019.
- Plans for 2020, a critical year.
- The signing of nomination papers for the spring judicial election.
- An update on what Dems are running for what offices, including local offices.
- Update on our Fair Maps efforts.
- Straw poll on the 2020 Democratic Party presidential race.
- Discussion on value of sending push notifications (emails) of new content on our website to members/friends who want to receive them.