As of 6 p.m. on Monday, June 1, two more Democrats. Matt Boor and Michael Beardsley, filed nomination papers with the Wisconsin Election Commission. Both are seeking to unset Glenn Grothman, the incumbent Republican 6th Congressional District. According to the WEC, the validation of the signatures on their nomination papers was pending. Boor and Beardsley join Democrat Jessica King, whose signatures were validated earlier in the week. If the signatures for Boor and Beardsley are validate, the three Democrats will face each other in a partisan primary election on Aug. 11.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL ALERTS
Receive alerts when new items added to our website
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends observe social distancing rules at August meeting
- Beardsley, Boor, and King interviewed by Sheboygan Press
- Once again, here is information on how to vote using an absentee ballot; please share with family, friends, neighbors, coworkers or anyone of voting age
- In your quest to be an informed voter, make sure you check out the Wisconsin Examiner
- You knew this was going to happen: Arsonists destroy Democratic Party headquarters in Phoenix