As of 6 p.m. on Monday, June 1, two more Democrats. Matt Boor and Michael Beardsley, filed nomination papers with the Wisconsin Election Commission. Both are seeking to unset Glenn Grothman, the incumbent Republican 6th Congressional District. According to the WEC, the validation of the signatures on their nomination papers was pending. Boor and Beardsley join Democrat Jessica King, whose signatures were validated earlier in the week. If the signatures for Boor and Beardsley are validate, the three Democrats will face each other in a partisan primary election on Aug. 11.
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL ALERTS
Receive alerts when new items added to our website
- WWJD 545? We’re asking a relevant, critical question
- Your rights when it comes to voter intimidation; don’t let it happen to you on Election Day
- OPINION: Here is why Jess King deserves our votes and why Glenn Grothman does not
- 41st State Assembly candidate Nate Zimdars releases new campaign video
- USA Today breaks tradition; endorses Biden for president
- Join RC’s Center for Politics and the People for first-hand look at Trump’s war on the media and the impact of fake news
- Organizer of petition drive to recall Gov. Evers and Lt. Gov. Barnes says she has the needed signatures, but does she?
- Tom Stepanek, longtime local Dem activist, quoted in New York Times article on how Trump’s words fuel hatred