According to the Associated Press, Wisconsin Dems raised a record $10 million during the April to June time period, a record for any three month period in the party’s history. That haul boosted its total to $12 million. Of course, the total amount available will be much more than that as there are numerous Dem campaign fund-raising efforts underway, including that of Dem presidential candidate Joe Biden.
- 41st State Assembly candidate Nate Zimdars releases new campaign video
- USA Today breaks tradition; endorses Biden for president
- Join RC’s Center for Politics and the People for first-hand look at Trump’s war on the media and the impact of fake news
- Organizer of petition drive to recall Gov. Evers and Lt. Gov. Barnes says she has the needed signatures, but does she?
- Tom Stepanek, longtime local Dem activist, quoted in New York Times article on how Trump’s words fuel hatred
- Ripon Commonwealth Press offers surprise endorsement of Jessica King and Nate Zimdars
- Small Dump > sign threatens Trump supporter who accosts Dems working on the sign this morning.
- OPINION: Where is Glenn?