Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers is promising to clean up the state’s drinking water problems. Included in his effort is a promise to work to replace lead pipes across the state and improve well water quality during what he dubbed the year of clean drinking water.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Dallet endorses Judge Karofsky for seat on the state’s top court
- In case you missed it: here is a condensed version of Judge Karofsky’s bio
- What contributes $104.8 billion to Wisconsin’s economy and employs 413,500 people? Learn the answer at the Sept. 7 Green Lake County Dems & Friends Meeting
- PARTY TIME: Join us on Sunday, Sept. 8 for a Green Lake County Dems & Friends picnic
- OPINION: Democratic Party presidential candidate Cory Booker is the real deal