Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers is promising to clean up the state’s drinking water problems. Included in his effort is a promise to work to replace lead pipes across the state and improve well water quality during what he dubbed the year of clean drinking water.
- GOP’s Olsen not running for reelection; Ballweg giving up her assembly seat as she hopes Republicans can hang onto the 14th Senate District
- Be there Wednesday night: Everything you want (or don’t want to know) about Dark Money and Super PACS
- Kelly and Karofsky advance to the April 7 Wisconsin Supreme Court election
- Matt Rothschild challenges GOP legislators to hold public hearings on reform bills
- Wilkens praises efforts of all who helped canvass on Feb. 8, reminds people to vote on Feb. 18