Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers is promising to clean up the state’s drinking water problems. Included in his effort is a promise to work to replace lead pipes across the state and improve well water quality during what he dubbed the year of clean drinking water.
- Learn how Green Lake Association leads fight to save ‘impaired’ Green Lake at May 4 Green Lake County Dems & Friends meeting
- Brian Hagedorn. Lisa Neubauer’s opponent in April 2 election for State Supreme Court, appearing at Ripon College on Monday, March 11.
- Gov. Evers says property tax bills should show funds diverted to voucher schools
- Gov. Evers seeks freeze on enrollment in private voucher schools, suspend charter school expansion
- Republicans attack Evers’ decision to bring home National Guard troops stationed at southern border