In his first state budget, Gov. Tony Evers plans to undo expansions of private school vouchers and independent charter schools passed by Republicans in the last decade. As expected, Republicans in the state legislature say they’ll block all the measures Evers wants.
- GOP’s Olsen not running for reelection; Ballweg giving up her assembly seat as she hopes Republicans can hang onto the 14th Senate District
- Be there Wednesday night: Everything you want (or don’t want to know) about Dark Money and Super PACS
- Kelly and Karofsky advance to the April 7 Wisconsin Supreme Court election
- Matt Rothschild challenges GOP legislators to hold public hearings on reform bills
- Wilkens praises efforts of all who helped canvass on Feb. 8, reminds people to vote on Feb. 18