In his first state budget, Gov. Tony Evers plans to undo expansions of private school vouchers and independent charter schools passed by Republicans in the last decade. As expected, Republicans in the state legislature say they’ll block all the measures Evers wants.
- Former MoveOn.Org director and Madison native Ben Wikler selected to head Wisconsin Dems
- Marquette University Law School Professor Ed Fallone seeks Wisconsin Supreme Court Seat now held by Judge Dan Kelly
- Judge Jill Karofsky enters Wisconsin State Supreme Court race
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends were upfront and visible at the June 8 Dairy Days parade in Markesan
- Learn how Green Lake Association leads fight to save ‘impaired’ Green Lake at May 4 Green Lake County Dems & Friends meeting