In his first state budget, Gov. Tony Evers plans to undo expansions of private school vouchers and independent charter schools passed by Republicans in the last decade. As expected, Republicans in the state legislature say they’ll block all the measures Evers wants.
- Brian Hagedorn. Lisa Neubauer’s opponent in April 2 election for State Supreme Court, appearing at Ripon College on Monday, March 11.
- Gov. Evers says property tax bills should show funds diverted to voucher schools
- Gov. Evers seeks freeze on enrollment in private voucher schools, suspend charter school expansion
- Republicans attack Evers’ decision to bring home National Guard troops stationed at southern border
- In response to study, Gov. Evers hopes to provide municipalities with more state aid