In his first state budget, Gov. Tony Evers plans to undo expansions of private school vouchers and independent charter schools passed by Republicans in the last decade. As expected, Republicans in the state legislature say they’ll block all the measures Evers wants.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Dallet endorses Judge Karofsky for seat on the state’s top court
- In case you missed it: here is a condensed version of Judge Karofsky’s bio
- What contributes $104.8 billion to Wisconsin’s economy and employs 413,500 people? Learn the answer at the Sept. 7 Green Lake County Dems & Friends Meeting
- PARTY TIME: Join us on Sunday, Sept. 8 for a Green Lake County Dems & Friends picnic
- OPINION: Democratic Party presidential candidate Cory Booker is the real deal