Being a discerning gather of fake news is critical these days when information that is wrong, inaccurate, or a lie is allowed to flow into our information channels. National Public Radio offers suggestions for filtering out the fake stuff, leaving room for the what is real, honest, and accurate. The title of its article is “Fake News Is Scary: How To Spot Misinformation.”
- Luther Olsen changes his tune: Wisconsin should consider Medicaid expansion
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends hold virtual and in-person monthly meeting in July
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court just open the door a tiny bit for the advent of a National Popular Vote?
- View Jessica King interview from WisEye
- No fireworks as Dems seeking to unseat Rep. Grothman show unity on most issues at LWV candidates forum