Sandusky, Ohio, is swapping Columbus Day with election day, meaning city workers can decide to work on Columbus Day and then take a holiday so they can vote. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
- Former MoveOn.Org director and Madison native Ben Wikler selected to head Wisconsin Dems
- Marquette University Law School Professor Ed Fallone seeks Wisconsin Supreme Court Seat now held by Judge Dan Kelly
- Judge Jill Karofsky enters Wisconsin State Supreme Court race
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends were upfront and visible at the June 8 Dairy Days parade in Markesan
- Learn how Green Lake Association leads fight to save ‘impaired’ Green Lake at May 4 Green Lake County Dems & Friends meeting