Sandusky, Ohio, is swapping Columbus Day with election day, meaning city workers can decide to work on Columbus Day and then take a holiday so they can vote. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
- Luther Olsen changes his tune: Wisconsin should consider Medicaid expansion
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends hold virtual and in-person monthly meeting in July
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court just open the door a tiny bit for the advent of a National Popular Vote?
- View Jessica King interview from WisEye
- No fireworks as Dems seeking to unseat Rep. Grothman show unity on most issues at LWV candidates forum