Sandusky, Ohio, is swapping Columbus Day with election day, meaning city workers can decide to work on Columbus Day and then take a holiday so they can vote. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
- Report looks at the financial challenges involved in providing Special Education services to pupils in Wisconsin
- Kaul asking Evers for funds to hire additional crime analysts
- As expected, state’s senators split on confirmation vote for new attorney general
- Article says a win by Judge Neubauer in the April 2 election for the state Supreme Court may set stage for a revamping of the decidedly conservative court
- Republicans and Gov. Evers agree on tax cut, but not how to fund it.