Republican Sen. Johnson was interviewed on Bloomberg TV about the Wall, FoxConn, and trade. On trade, Johnson said, “I am a Constitutionalist” and that Congress has given up too much authority to the Executive Branch. Johnson also defends his party’s Wisconsin deal with FoxConn and says new Governor Tony Evers is creating “uncertainty” when Evers says the state will review the environmental concessions given to Foxconn. Uncertainty, Johnson continues, is something business hate, Bloomberg analysts suggest that the deal with Foxconn is a “disaster.”
- Brian Hagedorn. Lisa Neubauer’s opponent in April 2 election for State Supreme Court, appearing at Ripon College on Monday, March 11.
- Gov. Evers says property tax bills should show funds diverted to voucher schools
- Gov. Evers seeks freeze on enrollment in private voucher schools, suspend charter school expansion
- Republicans attack Evers’ decision to bring home National Guard troops stationed at southern border
- In response to study, Gov. Evers hopes to provide municipalities with more state aid