Republican Sen. Johnson was interviewed on Bloomberg TV about the Wall, FoxConn, and trade. On trade, Johnson said, “I am a Constitutionalist” and that Congress has given up too much authority to the Executive Branch. Johnson also defends his party’s Wisconsin deal with FoxConn and says new Governor Tony Evers is creating “uncertainty” when Evers says the state will review the environmental concessions given to Foxconn. Uncertainty, Johnson continues, is something business hate, Bloomberg analysts suggest that the deal with Foxconn is a “disaster.”
- Luther Olsen changes his tune: Wisconsin should consider Medicaid expansion
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends hold virtual and in-person monthly meeting in July
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court just open the door a tiny bit for the advent of a National Popular Vote?
- View Jessica King interview from WisEye
- No fireworks as Dems seeking to unseat Rep. Grothman show unity on most issues at LWV candidates forum