So what will it cost for Gov. Evers’s plan to ensure that residents of Wisconsin have safe drinking water? One estimate suggests the price tag will top $70 million and according to an article in The Wisconsin State Journal, Evers plans to borrow the funds. Borrowing would come from bonds issued by the state agriculture department and the Department of Natural Resources.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Dallet endorses Judge Karofsky for seat on the state’s top court
- In case you missed it: here is a condensed version of Judge Karofsky’s bio
- What contributes $104.8 billion to Wisconsin’s economy and employs 413,500 people? Learn the answer at the Sept. 7 Green Lake County Dems & Friends Meeting
- PARTY TIME: Join us on Sunday, Sept. 8 for a Green Lake County Dems & Friends picnic
- OPINION: Democratic Party presidential candidate Cory Booker is the real deal