So what will it cost for Gov. Evers’s plan to ensure that residents of Wisconsin have safe drinking water? One estimate suggests the price tag will top $70 million and according to an article in The Wisconsin State Journal, Evers plans to borrow the funds. Borrowing would come from bonds issued by the state agriculture department and the Department of Natural Resources.
- Learn how Green Lake Association leads fight to save ‘impaired’ Green Lake at May 4 Green Lake County Dems & Friends meeting
- Brian Hagedorn. Lisa Neubauer’s opponent in April 2 election for State Supreme Court, appearing at Ripon College on Monday, March 11.
- Gov. Evers says property tax bills should show funds diverted to voucher schools
- Gov. Evers seeks freeze on enrollment in private voucher schools, suspend charter school expansion
- Republicans attack Evers’ decision to bring home National Guard troops stationed at southern border