A unanimous federal appeals court upheld a series of GOP-authored election laws — including restrictions on early, in-person voting — and ruled while the changes were designed to give Republicans a political advantage, they are nonetheless constitutional.
- Luther Olsen changes his tune: Wisconsin should consider Medicaid expansion
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends hold virtual and in-person monthly meeting in July
- Did the U.S. Supreme Court just open the door a tiny bit for the advent of a National Popular Vote?
- View Jessica King interview from WisEye
- No fireworks as Dems seeking to unseat Rep. Grothman show unity on most issues at LWV candidates forum