A unanimous federal appeals court upheld a series of GOP-authored election laws — including restrictions on early, in-person voting — and ruled while the changes were designed to give Republicans a political advantage, they are nonetheless constitutional.
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends observe social distancing rules at August meeting
- Beardsley, Boor, and King interviewed by Sheboygan Press
- Once again, here is information on how to vote using an absentee ballot; please share with family, friends, neighbors, coworkers or anyone of voting age
- In your quest to be an informed voter, make sure you check out the Wisconsin Examiner
- You knew this was going to happen: Arsonists destroy Democratic Party headquarters in Phoenix