On Monday, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers joined other governors in ordering national guard troops stationed along the country’s southern border to come back to Wisconsin. Evers’ action immediately and drew criticism from Republicans who obviously expected the announcement and were prepared to launch an attack on Evers’ action.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Rebecca Dallet endorses Judge Karofsky for seat on the state’s top court
- In case you missed it: here is a condensed version of Judge Karofsky’s bio
- What contributes $104.8 billion to Wisconsin’s economy and employs 413,500 people? Learn the answer at the Sept. 7 Green Lake County Dems & Friends Meeting
- PARTY TIME: Join us on Sunday, Sept. 8 for a Green Lake County Dems & Friends picnic
- OPINION: Democratic Party presidential candidate Cory Booker is the real deal