On Monday, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers joined other governors in ordering national guard troops stationed along the country’s southern border to come back to Wisconsin. Evers’ action immediately and drew criticism from Republicans who obviously expected the announcement and were prepared to launch an attack on Evers’ action.
- Former MoveOn.Org director and Madison native Ben Wikler selected to head Wisconsin Dems
- Marquette University Law School Professor Ed Fallone seeks Wisconsin Supreme Court Seat now held by Judge Dan Kelly
- Judge Jill Karofsky enters Wisconsin State Supreme Court race
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends were upfront and visible at the June 8 Dairy Days parade in Markesan
- Learn how Green Lake Association leads fight to save ‘impaired’ Green Lake at May 4 Green Lake County Dems & Friends meeting