On Monday, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers joined other governors in ordering national guard troops stationed along the country’s southern border to come back to Wisconsin. Evers’ action immediately and drew criticism from Republicans who obviously expected the announcement and were prepared to launch an attack on Evers’ action.
- Learn how Green Lake Association leads fight to save ‘impaired’ Green Lake at May 4 Green Lake County Dems & Friends meeting
- Brian Hagedorn. Lisa Neubauer’s opponent in April 2 election for State Supreme Court, appearing at Ripon College on Monday, March 11.
- Gov. Evers says property tax bills should show funds diverted to voucher schools
- Gov. Evers seeks freeze on enrollment in private voucher schools, suspend charter school expansion
- Republicans attack Evers’ decision to bring home National Guard troops stationed at southern border