On Monday, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers joined other governors in ordering national guard troops stationed along the country’s southern border to come back to Wisconsin. Evers’ action immediately and drew criticism from Republicans who obviously expected the announcement and were prepared to launch an attack on Evers’ action.
- GOP’s Olsen not running for reelection; Ballweg giving up her assembly seat as she hopes Republicans can hang onto the 14th Senate District
- Be there Wednesday night: Everything you want (or don’t want to know) about Dark Money and Super PACS
- Kelly and Karofsky advance to the April 7 Wisconsin Supreme Court election
- Matt Rothschild challenges GOP legislators to hold public hearings on reform bills
- Wilkens praises efforts of all who helped canvass on Feb. 8, reminds people to vote on Feb. 18