In a long but fact-filled letter, Wisconsin Common Cause President Jay Heck is calling on concerned citizens to contact their elected state representatives to demand that they support and co-sponsor pending legislation that will force nonpartisan redistricting. Call both your State Senator (Luther Olsen) and State Representative (Joan Ballweg) and demand that they support and co-sponsor the forthcoming legislation to be introduced by Democrats, but that they make this issue a top priority for this legislative session.
- OPINION: Where is Glenn?
- OPINION: Trump-Biden circus was a new low in American politics
- Ripon College’s Center for Politics and the People hosts panel on the right to vote, women’s suffrage on Sept. 30
- Joe Fenrick, candidate for state superintendent of public instruction, headlines Oct. 3 Green Lake County Dems meeting
- OPINION: Why he can’t vote for Trump; the Bible tells him so
- Economic relief options outlined by Gov. Evers and Lt. Gov. Evers; feel free to share this information
- Gov. Evers extends mask mandate through Nov. 21
- Worth reading article on the battle for control of the Wisconsin State Legislature