In a long but fact-filled letter, Wisconsin Common Cause President Jay Heck is calling on concerned citizens to contact their elected state representatives to demand that they support and co-sponsor pending legislation that will force nonpartisan redistricting. Call both your State Senator (Luther Olsen) and State Representative (Joan Ballweg) and demand that they support and co-sponsor the forthcoming legislation to be introduced by Democrats, but that they make this issue a top priority for this legislative session.
- Learn how Green Lake Association leads fight to save ‘impaired’ Green Lake at May 4 Green Lake County Dems & Friends meeting
- Brian Hagedorn. Lisa Neubauer’s opponent in April 2 election for State Supreme Court, appearing at Ripon College on Monday, March 11.
- Gov. Evers says property tax bills should show funds diverted to voucher schools
- Gov. Evers seeks freeze on enrollment in private voucher schools, suspend charter school expansion
- Republicans attack Evers’ decision to bring home National Guard troops stationed at southern border