In a long but fact-filled letter, Wisconsin Common Cause President Jay Heck is calling on concerned citizens to contact their elected state representatives to demand that they support and co-sponsor pending legislation that will force nonpartisan redistricting. Call both your State Senator (Luther Olsen) and State Representative (Joan Ballweg) and demand that they support and co-sponsor the forthcoming legislation to be introduced by Democrats, but that they make this issue a top priority for this legislative session.
- Report looks at the financial challenges involved in providing Special Education services to pupils in Wisconsin
- Kaul asking Evers for funds to hire additional crime analysts
- As expected, state’s senators split on confirmation vote for new attorney general
- Article says a win by Judge Neubauer in the April 2 election for the state Supreme Court may set stage for a revamping of the decidedly conservative court
- Republicans and Gov. Evers agree on tax cut, but not how to fund it.