There aren’t many people who have had the impact Rep. John Lewis has had on civil rights within this country. Demonstrating this were the tributes that poured in since his death last Friday at 80. Please read this article from NPR. The heartfelt tributes say it better than we ever could.
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends observe social distancing rules at August meeting
- Beardsley, Boor, and King interviewed by Sheboygan Press
- Once again, here is information on how to vote using an absentee ballot; please share with family, friends, neighbors, coworkers or anyone of voting age
- In your quest to be an informed voter, make sure you check out the Wisconsin Examiner
- You knew this was going to happen: Arsonists destroy Democratic Party headquarters in Phoenix