There aren’t many people who have had the impact Rep. John Lewis has had on civil rights within this country. Demonstrating this were the tributes that poured in since his death last Friday at 80. Please read this article from NPR. The heartfelt tributes say it better than we ever could.
- 41st State Assembly candidate Nate Zimdars releases new campaign video
- USA Today breaks tradition; endorses Biden for president
- Join RC’s Center for Politics and the People for first-hand look at Trump’s war on the media and the impact of fake news
- Organizer of petition drive to recall Gov. Evers and Lt. Gov. Barnes says she has the needed signatures, but does she?
- Tom Stepanek, longtime local Dem activist, quoted in New York Times article on how Trump’s words fuel hatred
- Ripon Commonwealth Press offers surprise endorsement of Jessica King and Nate Zimdars
- Small Dump > sign threatens Trump supporter who accosts Dems working on the sign this morning.
- OPINION: Where is Glenn?