Former Wisconsin State Senator Jessica King was recently interviewed by WisEye.org. King also participated last week in the League of Women Voters of the Ripon Area candidate forum for the three Dems facing off on Aug. 11 in a partisan primary to determine who will go on to meet incumbent Republican Congressman Glenn Grothman in the Nov. 3 general election.
- 41st State Assembly candidate Nate Zimdars releases new campaign video
- USA Today breaks tradition; endorses Biden for president
- Join RC’s Center for Politics and the People for first-hand look at Trump’s war on the media and the impact of fake news
- Organizer of petition drive to recall Gov. Evers and Lt. Gov. Barnes says she has the needed signatures, but does she?
- Tom Stepanek, longtime local Dem activist, quoted in New York Times article on how Trump’s words fuel hatred
- Ripon Commonwealth Press offers surprise endorsement of Jessica King and Nate Zimdars
- Small Dump > sign threatens Trump supporter who accosts Dems working on the sign this morning.
- OPINION: Where is Glenn?