In rejecting the law passed by the GOP-controlled Wisconsin legislature during its infamous lame-duck session in November, after voters elected Democrats to all major statewide offices, the judge said the legislation was similar to that he voided two years ago. So why did the GOP try this move again? Why did Joan Ballweg and Luther Olsen support vote for this? Read the article in full.
- OPINION: Where is Glenn?
- OPINION: Trump-Biden circus was a new low in American politics
- Ripon College’s Center for Politics and the People hosts panel on the right to vote, women’s suffrage on Sept. 30
- Joe Fenrick, candidate for state superintendent of public instruction, headlines Oct. 3 Green Lake County Dems meeting
- OPINION: Why he can’t vote for Trump; the Bible tells him so
- Economic relief options outlined by Gov. Evers and Lt. Gov. Evers; feel free to share this information
- Gov. Evers extends mask mandate through Nov. 21
- Worth reading article on the battle for control of the Wisconsin State Legislature