In rejecting the law passed by the GOP-controlled Wisconsin legislature during its infamous lame-duck session in November, after voters elected Democrats to all major statewide offices, the judge said the legislation was similar to that he voided two years ago. So why did the GOP try this move again? Why did Joan Ballweg and Luther Olsen support vote for this? Read the article in full.
- Brian Hagedorn. Lisa Neubauer’s opponent in April 2 election for State Supreme Court, appearing at Ripon College on Monday, March 11.
- Gov. Evers says property tax bills should show funds diverted to voucher schools
- Gov. Evers seeks freeze on enrollment in private voucher schools, suspend charter school expansion
- Republicans attack Evers’ decision to bring home National Guard troops stationed at southern border
- In response to study, Gov. Evers hopes to provide municipalities with more state aid