In rejecting the law passed by the GOP-controlled Wisconsin legislature during its infamous lame-duck session in November, after voters elected Democrats to all major statewide offices, the judge said the legislation was similar to that he voided two years ago. So why did the GOP try this move again? Why did Joan Ballweg and Luther Olsen support vote for this? Read the article in full.
- PARTY TIME: Join us on Sunday, Sept. 8 for a Green Lake County Dems & Friends picnic
- OPINION: Democratic Party presidential candidate Cory Booker is the real deal
- Health Care and the Environment finish as the top issues of concern
- Health Care gets most votes Saturday during our top issues poll at fair
- Health care is Friday leader in Green Lake County Dems’ poll of fairgoers