In rejecting the law passed by the GOP-controlled Wisconsin legislature during its infamous lame-duck session in November, after voters elected Democrats to all major statewide offices, the judge said the legislation was similar to that he voided two years ago. So why did the GOP try this move again? Why did Joan Ballweg and Luther Olsen support vote for this? Read the article in full.
- Former MoveOn.Org director and Madison native Ben Wikler selected to head Wisconsin Dems
- Marquette University Law School Professor Ed Fallone seeks Wisconsin Supreme Court Seat now held by Judge Dan Kelly
- Judge Jill Karofsky enters Wisconsin State Supreme Court race
- Green Lake County Dems & Friends were upfront and visible at the June 8 Dairy Days parade in Markesan
- Learn how Green Lake Association leads fight to save ‘impaired’ Green Lake at May 4 Green Lake County Dems & Friends meeting